LFW Launchpad enables LFW token holders to enjoy attractive benefits such as 12% APY reward for staking LFW while also earning eligible tickets for attractive IDO sale allocation on our Launchpad.
We've written down a complete answer to the question, "What precisely should I do to participate in an IDO sale on Linked Finance World Launchpad?".
APY: 12 %
Locking period: 14 days
No other fees!
Calculation of eligible tickets for IDO allocation:
The APY could be revised every three months.
Three days prior to the IDO sale date of a project, eligible tickets from the launchpad pool will be considered in a lucky draw for IDO allocation. The more tickets you accumulate from the launchpad staking pool, the higher chance you get an allocation in the IDO sale (and with a larger allocated amount).
Each allocated ticket allows the winner to purchase a 100 BUSD worth of IDO token sale. An IDO sale may apply a max personal cap, e.g., 500 BUSD, so that everyone could have a chance to join the sale.
When you are allocated and whitelisted for the IDO sale, make sure to join the sale and contribute to the fund as soon as possible, since the total raised fund could be quickly sold out.
Please also note that your eligible tickets can be reused in multiple lucky draws of other upcoming IDO sales. Hence, keeping your LFW staked amount in the launchpad pool will benefit you in two ways: the on-going LFW reward and the chance to quickly join any upcoming IDO sales.
- The larger amount of LFW staked, the higher chance you get for IDO allocation (and with larger allocated amount.)
- Access our launchpad pool by the following link: https://lfw.finance/#/launchpad-pools, then choose the pool you are interested in. Make sure to understand the rules of each pool (e.g., 14-day locking period by default, and no other fees).
- To join a launchpad pool, connect your wallet and follow these steps:
- 1.Enable contract
- 2.Click “Stake” to join the pool
- 3.Enter your desired amount and Click stake again to finish
- 4.Check your eligible tickets for IDO allocation and LFW reward earned over time
- After step 1, you are now eligible to apply for an IDO sale. See the list of upcoming IDO sales by the following link:
- Select an IDO project to see details and apply to join this project.
- A successful message will be shown if the user has done step 1
- Three days prior to the IDO sale date of the project, all eligible tickets from the launchpad pool will be considered in a lucky draw. Users whose tickets are selected during this lucky draw are whitelisted to join the IDO sale. Select an active project in the below link to see whether you have been whitelisted. https://lfw.finance/#/launchpad?tab=Active
At this stage, a “Join Now” button will be shown on the IDO project details page if the user is whitelisted. The allocated amount can be seen by clicking on the "Join Now" button. Please note that you will have to click "Enable Contract" so that you can join the IDO using BUSD.
- Make sure to join the sale (by clicking the “Join Now” button) and contribute the fund as soon as possible on the IDO date, since the total raised fund may be sold out quickly.
- Users can make multiple contributions as long as the total contributed fund so far is still up to the allocated amount.
- The vesting info will be shown once you have joined the sale.
- Connect your wallet and click on the "Claim" button